Quinoa with smoked chicken and avocado
- Meal prep full of protein
Quinoa with smoked chicken and avocadoMeal prep full of protein
Quinoa salad with smoked chicken and avocado
Ingredients for 3 meals
- 275 g of quinoa
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 ready-to-eat mango
- 4 tablespoons of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 bag of lamb's lettuce (75 grams)
- 300 g smoked chicken, sliced
- 100 g pecans, roughly chopped
How do you make the salad?
1. Prepare the Quinoa according to the directions on the package. Cut the seeds from the tomato and cut the flesh into small cubes. Cut the mango and avocado into small cubes and slices.
2. Put the warm quinoa in a bowl and mix with the sliced tomato, mango, parsley and freshly ground pepper.
3. Squeeze the lime on top and add the olive oil. Divide the lamb's lettuce over a plate and spoon the lukewarm quinoa salad in the center. Place the slices of smoked chicken around and sprinkle with pecans. Finally, divide the avocado slices over the salad.
Enjoy your meal!
be Fit | be in Balance | be Special
Tip by koalas:this dish is also delicious with slices of smoked salmon or smoked mackerel.
Contains per meal:750 kcal, 28 g protein, 46 g fat of which 6 g saturated, 51 g carbohydrates and 9 g dietary fiber